Saturday 15 October 2011

Is bigger always better.....or just different?

I love the fact that crochet is so versatile....as most of you know knitting is my thing, but I've grown to love crochet over the past few years.  I've been crocheting for around 2 years so I tend to think I'm doing ok with it.

Anyway I did a square last night for niece no 1's blanket...it will be a "one a day" project until I've got enough squares for a single bed...I'll sew as I go, because I can't stand doing all the sewing in of ends at the completion of the blanket.

Here is a pic of my square....it's a monster compared to my Baby Bullseye square and  I've popped a button in the picture to.  The button would be the size of a 10 cent piece or a large marble.






















So there you go....I think I'm going to need 35 of these guys to make a bed blanket....and then the border....so let's see if I make an end of November finish.....You heard it here first!!

I'll keep you posted.

Vicki xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours, can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x