Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day 21....A Fave Photo Of Me.....



I hate having my photo taken.....but if I had to come up with a favourite photo of me, this is probably it.  Taken by a work colleague when she was trying to get me to act natural for a photo she had to put on the company website....I had just gotten back from a long overseas holiday,  I was rested and relaxed,  I was happy in my job, happy in life.....If only we could turn back time!!











































Day 21 #febphotoaday.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I hate having my photo taken too!! I think the spontaneous ones are the best. You are certainly looking very relaxed and stress free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, Looking fantastic! Holidays are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x