Wednesday 5 September 2012

CLOVER




New hat.  Little Clover.  This one has been a real struggle for me.....I had to learn how to decrease in a pattern.  Most of my other hats decrease into stocking stitch, so no brain stretch really!!  Now that I think I've mastered it, hopefully I can adapt this decrease to other lace patterns.  As this hat is gender neutral, I did try and pick a pattern that was not really pretty and lacy....I loved the chevron style of this pattern, and it was a good pattern to adapt.

Hope you like it as much as I do....I'm a little bit smitten with Clover.  Coming soon to my Etsy store.












































Vicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x