Sunday 7 October 2012

The Week That Was......



A quiet week....trying to get myself back into the work groove, but something seems to be out of kilter.  I'm pressing on as best I can....but one groove I did manage to bet back is reading....and yes I read that book, and finally finished another one....and now moving on to In The Pleasure Groove by John Taylor.  I have had this sitting at home for a week or so and am itching to read it, but I know once I pick it up I won't put it down, so I'm waiting for a couple of free hours instead of a tired 15 minutes elsewhere.

I've managed to get some orders out, the bigger ones are still pressing for next weekend, made a second ready to ship hat...only 6 of those to go, and was looking at a new 8 ply/DK wool supplier, as much as the colours were great....the texture of the wool didn't sing to me....had a feel and look of an inferior product, and that's not what d&m is about, so scrapped it.

We had a stinking hot day during the week, and got inspired and pulled out some Summer clothes....the next day it went back to freezing and now I have the heater back on!!  I'm sure next week will be better.


































































































































































Enjoy Vicki x


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful week was had in your neck of the woods Vicki. My lack of posting and blog reading has meant more time for other pleasures including reading which I love.
    Hope this week is just as lovely.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammi,

      You know what it's like...change of season, daylight savings kicked in all those things sometimes throw you out for a week or two till you adjust...I'm a bit like you, with the blogging...although my problem is lack of anything interesting to talk about!! Hope you're keeping well, Vic x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x