Monday 18 February 2013

Blanket Info.....



Hello, for those that have found their way here to my blog via Pinterest and a bright colourful blanket. I have popped a link below that may just help you out if you want to make something similar.




























The information you will need for this blanket is all here on my Ravelry page, link to pattern, yarn I used, hook size and a link to show you how to sew your squares together......My interests lie in knitting first and foremost, but if you need any help with crochet, I'll do my best to assist.

Please remember someone kindly pinned my picture to Pinterest causing 1000's of people here to this page.  This was never a tutorial, but I hope I have pointed you in the right direction should you choose to make a blanket.


Good luck and think of all the gorgeous colour combos you could do.


vic x

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous blanket! I'd love to learn how to make it :) May have to con my aunt into making it for my girl...

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you've got the basics of crochet Sophie, you'll be hooked....pardon the pun. You tube is always great for tutorials and I found a book called Crochet Unravelled very very helpful. I used it when I taught some people at my workplace how to crochet. The link to the UK Amazon site is attached.
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crochet-Unravelled-Clear-Concise-Learning/dp/0954829603/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1361151055&sr=8-2
      Good luck.

      vic x

      Delete
  2. Wat een prachtig en fleurig deken en super mooi patroon heb je daar het patroon van voor me ?
    groetjes anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank voor uw vriendelijke reacties. De link naar het patroon is onder het beeld, zie je het blauw gemarkeerd en het zal u naar Ravelry, waar u kunt de link naar het patroon en het garen dat ik gebruikte te vinden. Hoop dat het helpt, Met vriendelijke Vicki

      Delete
  3. klopt daar ben ik geweest maar het patroon staat er niet is geblokkeerd wat nu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://web.archive.org/web/20010816061829/members.aol.com/lffunt/circlefriends.htm

      Het patroon is voor de blok voorkomen. Ik denk dat je kunt de deken zo groot of zo klein als je wilt het is geheel aan u. Als u op zoek bent naar advies over hoe u uw werk te blokkeren, "You Tube" zou de beste plaats om te kijken is.

      Delete
  4. Ooh this blanket is a beauty Vicki..I can see why it's drummed up so much interest :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing,
    Barb in CA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x