Monday 4 March 2013

Monday.....

















































































I've started to attempt to take Mondays off from work.....at the moment it is really the only day of the week I have free so I do make the most of it.

Today was spent sorting seasonal wardrobe, sneaky bit of online shopping, cleaning, receiving parcels from the postman, selecting seasonal wool colours, a walk through Middle Park and South Melbourne....the changing architecture of the new and the familiar of the old, topped off with dinner and a movie in Yarraville with some friends......"I give it a Year", you're in for a right laugh.

Hope your Monday was just as enjoyable, and if it's yet to come......Happy Monday!

vicki x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah they're pretty cool.....copper leather trainers....You should be able to find something similar in NY I would suspect.

      Delete
  2. Wow stunning photo's. I love melbourne and it calls me I can hear it!
    Lovely space you have.

    www.mindfullygreen.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber, Melbourne is pretty special, I have to agree. Vic x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x