Friday 3 May 2013

Stop on By......



Hello to those that have popped by from Che & Fidel.  The lovely Jodi, gave me the opportunity to be a sponsor on her wonderful site for the months of May & June.

dover & madden on several occassions have been featured on Jodi's fab blog....her daughter Poet has sported several of my hats on more than one occassion.  In answering a couple of questions already about hats, at the moment I am frantically finishing off orders so I have no stock available.....but if you would like to keep track of where I am, and when there will be more knitted goodies available, stop on by to dover & madden's facebook page and I'll keep you posted about upcoming stock over there.

Thanks for taking the time to Stop on By......

Vicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x