Tuesday 10 December 2013

Quilting Time is Near......



It's coming to that time of year where I spend days upon days making quilts.....I have at least 2 quilts to complete over the Christmas break....I need to finish Niece No 2's quilt....being bogged down at work, hasn't been helping me to keep up with time lines.

I've managed to get most of my knitting orders done....and thank you to so many understanding customers who have told me they don't want their hats till the New Year, it then only leaves me 5 more to do before Christmas.  The pressure has been lifted

I've also been making some little pixie hats....Trouble & Striped I call these little hats, just because of the cheeky, bright and colourful nature of them.....nothing sweeter than little bubs all wrapped up in organic merino.  It's far from hat season here in Australia, but I figure, the more I do now, the more 'ready to ship' stock I have available once hat season comes along in 2014

I've also worked out my next "knit your own" pattern for end of January, start of Feb...I'll keep you updated on the pattern progress.  I won't be revealing which pattern I'm going with just yet.  Like to keep some things a surprise!

Also thanks so much, for all the new fans that have joined my blog here....It's so very lovely to see.  When I started this blog, I really didn't think anyone would read it, but I'm humbled by its members and its readership.....it warms my heart.








































































Well that's it for today....short but sweet.  I'm actually home from work today.  I slipped down the back stairs in my apartment block last night....the stairs where wet, it was dark.....suffice to say I've had to make a trip to the Osteopath this morning....no major damage done, just feeling a little sore and sorry for myself.....sitting for long periods of time is not making things easier either. Anyway.......



Hope all is well in your part of the world.














3 comments:

  1. Oh dear hope your back is feeling better soon! It is icy all over here so I am trying to keep my slip and fall record going, I didn't fall last winter and I hope to not this year again!

    I wish I was handy with a sewing machine and could quilt, I'm just beginning the basics of sewing so maybe one day I'll get around to quilting as well. Those squares look beautiful!

    Enjoy your day at home!

    - J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Do hope feeling less sore by now! Such pretty fabrics... this will be a peach of a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All ship, shape and shiny now, thanks for asking. Vx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x